Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Will You Marry Me Photography's Amanda Darosett

Hi! My name is Amanda Darosett, and I'm a wedding photographer in the San Diego area. I have been living in San Diego for 6 years. I love where I live. San Diego is a beautiful place to photograph. I grew up in Olathe, KS. I found my love of photography while I was still in high school. What I loved about the class was learning the technical details of how the camera works and how you have so much control to create a great picture. My favorite part was being in the dark room with the enlargers and chemicals working to create the perfect black and white photograph. I proceeded to be in every advanced photography class that I could until I graduated.

After graduation I became a concert photographer and worked in a photography lab. In concert, I photographed Tom Petty, Santana, Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers and more. When I was working in the photography lab, I was in charge of the black and white processing.

In March 2007, I became a Freelance Photographer based out of San Diego California. I own and operate Will You Marry Me Photography. I decided to specialize in weddings because they are about love and happiness and they are beautiful. From the surprise proposal, to the engagement sittings; from the ceremony to newlyweds feeding each other cake, I love all of it. To be able to capture a bride's first step down the aisle towards her future, to the look of love and adoration on the grooms face, seizing these moments of love and happiness is a special privilege and honor. To be witness of a day full of joy, laughter, family, and love is an unbelievable opportunity

I currently attend school, working towards a Bachelor of Science in Photography at the Art Institute. I feel that is important to stay on top of current trends and to show my clients how important my field of work is to me.

In my free time, I love to cook, bake and entertain friends. Since I enjoy cooking, I organize events and barbecues with friends to show off my skills while entertaining.

www.willyoumarrymephotography.com


Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

No comments: